Bloggers, small businesses and entrepreneurs all utilize strategy in various forms.
Let me help you manage your next promotion or campaign.
Are you reigning in customers who fall off of an email sequence or looking for your next campaign idea?
A well-thought out strategy involves organization, structure, creativity and execution.
What is a Marketing Strategy?
A marketing strategy can take many forms, like reengaging inactive customers, creating brand awareness, developing a plan to introduce a new product…the list goes on.
But, are you the right person to manage all of this and run a business? What if you handed the growing list to someone with the experience to manage a campaign from start to finish?
There are several pieces to implementing a marketing strategy:
- FIRST, you brainstorm an idea and determine its life-cycle. Is it a product? A promotion?
- THEN, you decide which content will be used to promote the idea. Social media? Blog posts? Press releases? All of the above?
- THEN, content will need to be developed and released on schedule.
- THEN, social content should follow in order to promote the published content.
- WAIT! What about graphics?
- WAIT! What about establishing performance indicators? Reporting?
This can quickly become overwhelming and disorganized. Plus, you are in the weeds with small details when your attention should be on running the larger parts of your business.
But, if you have a trusted strategist ready to manage a your next promotion or campaign, your success rate will skyrocket!